When I add a new environment variable, it seems like my existing notebooks don’t pick it up. Steps to reproduce:
- Create a notebook
- In the notebook, output the value of process.env.FOO
The contents should be
undefined(unless you already have a FOO)
- Add an environment variable, named FOO, contents “baz”
- Refresh the notebook.
- process.env.FOO will still be
- Clone the notebook.
- FOO still
- Make a new notebook that outputs process.env.FOO
- Scratch head, write a discourse question.
Am I missing something? What I’d love to see here is the environment variable getting propagated through my existing notebooks, or providing a way to “rebase” my notebook into the world where that environment variable exists.
Wonderful tool, btw, having a lot of fun with it.