I spent a few hours working on this notebook. I ran it several times, and until a few seconds ago, it had several cells with over 100 lines of code total, and gave it a title. I did not publish it, as I didn’t intend for it to be publicly locatable. At some point, it stopped running. When I click on the run button it said “saving” then “saved” in the corner, but it didn’t display any results. I reloaded the page, and to my
surprise horror, the last hour-ish of work was gone, including setting the title. Undo didn’t restore anything. It was back to one code cell. After reloading again, nothing changed.
- Is this data gone, or can I recover it?
- If it’s gone, how can I prevent this from happening in the future?
- If it’s not gone, can I get it back myself if this happens in the future?
- Otherwise, are you able to recover it?
- Is it a good idea for me to have a backup of anything I put on RunKit?